BIM Manager\BIM Support Specialist
Are you tired of the constant deadlines, stress and long hours of architecture or construction? Move over to the world of technology consulting where you’ll use your experience to help your colleagues be successful with BIM.
myCADD is a leading independent BIM Consulting Group. We provide BIM \ Revit Implementation, Training, Modeling and consulting services for Architects, Engineers, Construction managers and Building Owner\Operators.
BIM Support Specialist \ Manager
In this role you’ll need 3+ years of architectural experience with 2+ years of Revit experience so you can provide “outsource” BIM \ Revit consulting and management services to our clients. In this role you will support multiple architectural clients with BIM technologies by visiting their office locations on a regular basis. Tasks will include helping with strategic planning, installation, configuration, CADD \ BIM standards, Revit training, technical support and troubleshooting.
Positions are based in Boston. BIM Services are frequently provided at client locations in Boston and throughout New England. When not required to be on-site you can work from our office in Boston or your own home office. In addition to excellent Revit \ BIM skills, a good working knowledge of Autocad is required. Experience with other Autodesk products or other design software is a plus. We are looking for full-time but will consider part-time or contract basis relationships.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture. Other degrees in Engineering or Construction Management will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience (architectural, engineering, or construction management)
- Exceptional Revit skills a must. Good Autocad skills / Navisworks skills a plus.
- Strong experience with development of Architectural Construction Documents using Revit (large project types preferred)
- Architectural BIM \ Revit Management experience (skilled at setting up standards and directing staff as to best practices)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently
No calls please. Email cover letter and resumes to: troy@myCADD.com